Reviews (41)Packed well and in great condition Thank you, I hope you enjoy🥰 thankyou for my lovely books will be bk again 😀 Thank you so much, enjoy🥰 Probably the best followers givvy I’ve ever received! That's so lovely to hear, thank you. So glad your happy with it☺️ Arrived quickly and as shown/described during auction; thank you!Thank you so much! Hope you enjoy🥰 Lovely seller, packaged with care. Thank you 💕xThank you so much! Enjoy your purchases🥰 items were perfect. shipping was extremely quick and incredibly well packaged. and just such a lovely seller <3Thank you so much Bunny!! I hope you enjoy your purchases🥰🤍 Absolute some great bargains in my parcel, all extremely very well packaged, great sellers. Thank you so much 😀Thank you so much for your lovely review! I hope you enjoy your purchases☺️ Great seller packaged really well and shipped very quickly thank you so much ☺️ Thank you so much!! I hope you enjoy🥰 Excellent seller! Would buy again as she’s just amazing Thank you so much!! Enjoy🥰🥰 Was so lovely and understanding, will definitely be ordering from her again. Thank you so much! I'm glad they got to you and I hope you enjoy🤍 Amazing! Super speedy delivery!! Thank you so much. ill be back xxThank you so much for your lovely review, enjoy!xx beautifull set lovely bargin highly recommend thank you so much, I'm glad your happy with your order 🥰 Lovely books thank you! X I'm so glad to hear that, thank you so much!x Great book bundle! thank you so much! enjoy🥰 Fab seller, fast seller thank you so much, enjoy your books and thanks so much for purchasing from my shop again🥰 Super fast postage and fab seller 🖤Thank you so much for your lovely review and purchase, I hope you enjoy the books🥰🤍 loved my bookish decor, very cute! thank you so much I'm so glad to hear that! Thank you so much☺️ Fantastic seller, books were in perfect condition as described and fast delivery.
Thank you. ☺️ Thank you so much! I hope you enjoy☺️ Perfect Books. Thank You Thank you so much, enjoy your books!!😁 Amazing book, in perfect condition and postage was very fast . Thank you so much Thank you so much for your lovely review, I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy☺️