Reviews (565)I received all the basketball cards I purchased during the auction. It was fun having them ripped to see what each pack held. There may have been a good one here and there, but it was still a good price and fun to watch and was money well spent. I really enjoyed the show with Robert run in the auction. So far I’ve been very satisfied with everything I’ve purchased from second life liquidation. Give them a try if you haven’t already. I received both of the factory sealed locker series boxes as shown during the auction. They were packaged nicely in some paper wrap and arrived undamaged. The only suggestion I have is instead of writing the item number on the cellophane wrap. It would be better to put it on a low tack sticker or on something that won’t more or permanently alter the original wrapping. Even though it was permanent marker, I was able to gently scrape it off and one cannot tell it was ever written on. I think we got lucky this time. Other than that, everything was perfect and I enjoyed the auction and the host.
If you haven’t checked out second life, liquidation, pop on in and see what they have to offer and I’m sure you’ll be satisfied with whatever you purchase. Thank you again for the fun experience. Great shows and great product! Fast delivery too! Thanks you I had fun ripping on the live stream Great seller and shows, everything went smoothly and would definitely recommend! Fast shipping good products Booger Likes Booger Likes A Lot!!!! Awesome cards! Awesome Shipping! Awesome Seller! awesome show awesome host I would give them 10 stars if I could, the care in packaging stands 2nd to know One. keep up the good work! Thank you! Great Stuff!!!! Booger likes Booger likes a Lot!!!!! Great Product!!! Great Service!!! A++++++ Seller!!!! Awesome great seller sent everything fast and nicely packaged Couldn't ask for a better seller or deals! Very kind and personable 🐐💯