Reviews (27)Enjoyable show!!!Thank you so much! Please join us again! 🤩 The items I received are awesome! I like to buy from them because they tell you of any flaws on the garment, so there are no surprises. I appreciate the fact that the items are wrapped in plastic bags, with one or two items in each bag, and are nicely folded. It also doesn't hurt that they have great prices. I highly recommend buying from these 2 lovely ladies.Thanks so much for your awesome review! We love having you at our shows! 🤩♥️🥰 Great items. Never a disappointment here. Thanks so much! Appreciate you!! excellent as usual!!!Thanks so much! Love it when you join us! Love shopping with this wonderful seller! Thank you for my gift! Super cute!! Got my items fast and packaged with care, thank you Thanks so much!! Love having you join us! 🤩 Amazing seller, fast shipping and great clothing! Thank you sooo much! Thanks so much for the awesome review! 🤩 excellent as usual, thank you Thanks so much! So fun to have you at our shows!! Sweet seller, super helpful, great deals!Thank you so much! Love having you at our shows! 🤩 Great seller. Great quality stuff. Will be back to shop. Yay! Thank you! So happy you love your stuff! Visit us anytime!! 🤩 one of the better sellers on whatnot, she ships very very fast and is very very fair!Wow! What an awesome compliment! You are awesome!!! Thanks so much! 🥰 excellent as usual!Yay! Thank you for being so sweet!! ♥️ everything was perfect!! thank you ❤️Thanks so much! I love that everything worked for you!! Yay! Thanks so much for shopping with us! 🥰 everything was great with all of my purchases! she has GREAT clothes!Thank you so much for shopping with us! We appreciate you and love to have you in our shows! 🥰 thank you love my items😌Yay! So happy you love your stuff! Thanks so much for shopping with us! We appreciate you!! 🤩 Super cool duo seller, fast shipping. Thank you guys! Love it Thanks so much for the awesome review!! 🥰 Jeans look great and were packaged really well! Thank you.Thanks so much! So glad they work for you!! Enjoy them!!! ♥️ Thanks love my items super sweet seller So happy you love your items! Thanks so much! We appreciate the love! ♥️ The fit was good and received quickly. They are great!!Yay! So happy! Thanks so much! 😍 lost 25.00 with stains and high piling. asked the seller to help me out. showed her photos of stains. she didnt want to help because she said as is. as is means as is after you show me the piling and stains and I decide whether I want it or not. not happy. really wish she gave me my money back or offered a discount or something...no help Thank you for your feedback. I’m sorry to hear you were disappointed. The two pre-owned items discussed sold during my livestream for a combined total of $8 and were shown before bidding. After you contacted me, I responded promptly and referred the matter to Whatnot for review. I do my best to accurately represent every item and appreciate feedback as I continue growing my small business.