Reviews (599)Stunning heart ring and matching pendant!!! And she even adjusted the ring to my size! So kind! Thank you!!! I’m so happy you loved your jewelry. Thank you so much for your kind words and support I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 Mary was kind enough to speak directly with the Native American artist to source me my dream pair of earrings!!! They’re are AMAZING!! Ty again for doing that 🥰🥰🥰❤️You’re so welcome my sweet friend It made me so happy to help find your dream earrings! I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 Best Native American jewelry seller on whatnot!!Thank you so much my sweet friend for your kind words and support 💖💖💖 This piece is absolutely adorable. Love it! Shipping was super fast tooo thanks!I’m so happy you loved your piece thank you so much for your support I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 Beautiful pendant I’m so happy you loved your pendant thank you so much for your support This piece, is so amazing and I’m so happy to add it to my personal collection. Always great quality.
I’m so happy you loved your piece, thank you so much for your support I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 Quick shipping! I really like my new adjustable ring by Geraldine James, it's so pretty! Thank youI’m so happy you loved your ring, thank you so much for your support I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 Wonderful jewelry and serviceI’m so happy you loved your jewelry .Thank you for your support I really appreciate you 💖💖 Excellent seller! Great items, the best prices!! Love you Mary!!Thank you so much my sweet friend for your kind words and your support love you 💖💖💖 Fabulous cuff—fits perfectly. Thank you for including it in such a nice lil bag and with a polishing cloth🩷I’m so happy you loved your cuff, thank you so much for your support I really appreciate you 💖💖 Gorgeous jewelry! Always super sweet when I join and we super fast shipping! Will always support Mary! Thank you and mom for everything! Thank you so much my sweet friend for your kind words and your support I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 My pieces are more beautiful in person!Yay I’m so so happy you loved your piece thank you so much for your support I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 So beautiful! Mary you're my favorite seller! I adore you girl!Thank you so much my sweet friend i adore you too 💖 thank you so much for your support for my small business and family I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 Love love love 💕 you have the best prices and pieces
So Happy to hear that you loved your jewelry, thank you so much for your support I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 LOVE all the authentic, native-made jewelry I get from Mary!! The black jack ring is the perfect fit, in love with the matrix! Mary stretched both my rings during the live so they can fit me perfectly 🥰 I also can’t get over how pretty this Variscite necklace is! It’s going to be a go-to for sure! Everything came in a super cute travel jewelry box that k can use or re-gift!! 🥰🥰🥰I’m so happy you loved your new pieces, thank you my sweet friend for your kind words and your support I really appreciate you💖💖💖 Beautiful red spiny earrings!!! I love them and I know I will really enjoy wearing throughout the whole year! Thank you so much!!!! 😊 I’m so so happy you loved your earrings enjoy it 💖thank you so much for your support I really appreciate you 💖💖💖 Very beautiful. I love it. Shipping is always fast and packaged well. Thank you so much for your support , I’m happy you loved your piece 💖💖💖 Another gorgeous ring to add to my collection. I love it so much! I’m so happy you loved your ring thank you so much for your support I truly appreciate you 💖💖💖 Love both of the rings! Fast shipping and I appreciate the jewelry box too! Mary is a great seller to work with!Thank you so much for your kind words and your support my sweet friend 💖💖💖 Gorgeous cigar band! Thank you Thank you so much for your support 💖💖💖 Love my new arrow ring. Ty so much! 🫶Thank you my sweet friend for your support I’m so happy you loved your ring 💖💖💖