Reviews (2,909)brilliant as always love buying from urselfs weather its the beautiful bags purses or mixed bundles 10/10 ty very happy with my favourite perfume 💕 delivery good to ty I loved all my clothes I got but I got one item that I didnt pay for or order and I paid 5 pound for my item. However, I have still gave them 5 stars as I understand they were very busy that night and probably got it mixed up other then that everything was perfect. PS: next time maybe try checking the video reciepts as it can help u pack orders so that they dont get mixed up 🫶🫶xx won as a giveaway amazing item everything is all good thankyou thankyou so much it was such a surprise and a great bronzer awesome Excellent product, arrived in great condition, definitely buy again from this seller Nice items but second time bag has come ripped and scuffed an item.
as only putting in bag. I did say should put in box as these are not protected enough Another great Givvy , thank you 👍 gorgeous quality clothes thanks so much girls🫶xx love love all the shoes.Thank you so much ❤️ customers services is amazing 👏 Great Seller, Amaizing Bargains, thank you♥️ Lovely items happy customer