Reviews (1,183)One if my favorite sells. They have great deals and are honest and keep there word. He always delivers top shelf items. Recommend you check out the show. Card as advertised and securely shipped. Thank You! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ excellent packing and extras. thanks Great Show! I Will absolutely come back for one piece singles 🙏 Amazing a. Ty for all the bonus cards ❤️
great giveaway great package not like texasoutlawtcg he bends his packs. this dude gave extra cards to protect that pack 👍 will be purchasing from you in the future. Great stream for sealed product. Packed well and shipped fast. Thanks! Thank you for PSA 10 Mega Charizard X #125! Shipped fast, packaged securely, great deal! Beautiful card!glad u love it . tks for the 5star Awesome packaging. Super fast shipper. Will definitely be back. 👍🏼 Great stream with a variety of singles, slabs and sealed. Everything was packed well and shipped fast. Thank you! beautiful package and shipping was fast ! keep it ! thank you ! Took a lil while but happy I got them , thank you !! Shipping wasn’t bad at all. I’m in Texas cards arrived on time and it even had a little extra. So grateful. Thank you very much! Fast shipping and the top loaders are brand new! Fast and secure shipping. Thank you! Thank you! Great packaging 🙏 Fast shipping and packaged nicely! I bought a high end card. It was shipped fast and very secure! Five stars all the way!tks brother 5*** buyer right here Fast safe shipping. A+++++ seller