Reviews (27)Cute jewelry and best prices ✨ So so so gorgeous! Thanks so much for everything ! I absolutely love my boho gem charm necklace and earrings! It is beautiful, and the quality is really good, especially for such an affordable price. The necklace and earrings arrived nicely and securely packaged, which made the whole experience even better. I’m very happy with my purchase and would definitely recommend this seller to others. I will definitely be purchasing again! 💕 She’s such a sweet seller and very honest. She also has some really amazing jewelry deals. Thank you for my beautiful jewelry! Love love love it ! Gorgeous ! Super cute packaging too! 🫶🫶🫶 TYSM my islander sister for my goodies!! Had a fun time at her show. Such a sweet seller 🤎. Ahhhh obsessed with my items. It was such a lovely show with our Pacific Islander sister, her show was therapeutic as we shop. Love host!!❤️✨ Love my jewelry pieces 🌙🦋 Beautiful items & packaging, love it came fast, as pictured, wrapped with care!!
didnt disappoint! beautiful pieces. obsessed!! 😍 Such cute jewelry and great quality! Shipping was quick, packaging was lovely, and everything arrived in perfect condition. So happy with my order! 💕 The necklace came even more beautiful than imagine!😍 Steffi was so kind on her live, and the jewelry selection was the cherry on top. She is a reputable seller and I can’t wait to shop more of her treasures! Highly recommend 🩷 Gorgeous jewelry and cute handwritten note :) the prices are a steal too 🌙 💫Rayeeee. Tyvm for your kind words and so glad you love everything you got! Thank you for shopping with me! I appreciate you 🌙✨ Steffi was super sweet during her show and was very kind and patient with me while I was trying to decide until I finally chose a piece that I knew I was gonna love! I just wish I had a bigger budget otherwise I would've bought more! Definitely looking forward to her next shows! She shipped my order SUPER FAST that it arrived like a day or 2 after! I've been so busy so I barely got the time to post a review, but just KNOW you're shopping with a very lovely soul who wants to make sure you're getting something you'll LOVE! Her packaging and little inspiration cards are such a cute touch too! Many thanks again Steffi, I'll be back soon!! 🤩🥰🫶✨️Omg thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for me. I love that you found something you like without feeling rushed to buy anything. Im glad you like the packaging as well (as im navigating my style lol). Again thank you for shopping with me and so happy you had a great experience. 🌙✨ Love my bracelet thank you so much! Im so happpy you love your bracelet. Thank you for leaving me a review I appreciate you so much. ✨🌙 Love my new pieces tyyy!!Tana! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review💗 I am so happy you love your new jewelries! Steffi is so so sweet! Everything came in as shown on the live, the packaging for shipping is really cute, and it is all wrapped very nice and protected. I would highly recommend this seller!!!!!
Thank you so much Charli for leaving such a positive review. I appreciate you shopping with me and I hope you love every pieces you got✨🌙 We got our product really fast! The earrings we got were amazing! Thank you SeleneStudio! We’ll definitely buy again from you guys. Can’t wait for your next show! Thank you so much Toby for shopping with me. I appreciate you so much. I hope your daughter enjoys her new earrings ✨🌙 Very sweet seller! I love my new pieces! All of them arrived safely! Thank you so much Syd for being a wonderful human and supporting me. I appreciate you so much. Glad you love all the pieces you got! 🌙✨