Reviews (543)They’re absolutely beautiful thank you so much I absolutely love my item just wish it fit! So good! Thank you so much queen! 👸🏽 Love all of my new pieces. I’m always excited when I can catch one of your shows. The pieces you pull are so fantastic and unique Sooooo happy with all my items !!! Gorgiannaaaaa 💗😍😩 So happy with my purchases!!! Amazing clothes and great seller✨✨✨ I love this package! Thanks for was bringing a variety of items and affordable prices! Received the most beautiful dresses from Selennnaalynn! I absolutely love them and are such a great addition to my closet. Thank you so much 🥹🤍 great goodies exactly as described shipped fast and packed well, thank you so much! 🫶✨ beautiful dress!! thank you so much!! Beautiful pieces every time! Packages always shipped fast! Highly recommend this seller if you want stunning pieces for your closet! Thank you sooo kindly for the Givy!
Great Show can’t wait to come back! amazing! the shorts were a lil awkward fit but thats just my body type! beautiful beaded and matching set 👏🤭 These brushes look great! Can’t wait to use them, thank you for the givyyy!