Reviews (177)First time receiving orders for this company. I will be back for more. Great seller, fast shipping! Great seller and fast shipping Banger silver. Love buying from this seller and enjoy hanging out in his shows and learning more about his beautiful coins. Great seller.. Excellent packaging, fast shipping and items perfectly described.. Thank you!! Great products and pricing. Really appreciate the bubble wrap as well! Thank you sellc. great seller great coin thank you 😊 🙏 Phenomenal experience. Quick shipping, exactly as described. Thank you. Amazing coins from a great seller. Thank you so much! Sent a 9$ quarter but paid over 20$I’m sorry to hear you were unhappy with your purchase. I reached out directly because I genuinely wanted to address your concerns and make things right. For context, the coin was a PCGS PR69DCAM Alabama State Flag quarter, and I also included an extra Goldback. You paid $19.47 total including shipping. The absolute cheapest comparable listing I found was $19.14 including shipping. I always do my best to provide good value and treat my customers fairly, and I’m sorry this purchase didn’t meet your expectations. I truly appreciate your business and wish you the best. Fast shipping, great deals!!