Reviews (273)packacking was good and shopping was fast. will absolutely buy again thank you so much! awesome! all games are great Perfect, thank you again! Great experience from start to finish! Everything was exactly as described, packaged securely, and arrived in great condition. Shipping was quick, communication was great, and the seller was awesome to deal with. Definitely recommend and would happily purchase again! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Only complaint is it was kinda squeezed in a small box and one of the games was pretty scratched and dirty on the disc and case but overall I’m happy for the price I paid Packaged safety and securely A+ Was ok, lower expectations due to it being untested. Got wast m what i paid for unfortunately it was a little more damaged and cracked when I got it out of the case when I got it resurfaced. Great seller. Stuff was packed well. Everything worked. Had a small issue with one of the item conditions and we worked on a resolution together. I will be back for future shows soon! Awesome great packaging thanks again Heck of a deal on the games I bought! Everything was exactly as described, shipping was perfect, and the whole experience was smooth. I’d definitely absolutely buy from them again. Highly recommend! Great packaging and item as described! Came in time and in good conditions. Thank you Great transaction fast shipping!
Great seller, fast shipping, top notch quality!