Reviews (46)AMAZING quality and variety of stickers !!! so amazing!! absolutely love them!🙂↕️🤍✨ OMG Serene sent everything chosen perfectly & all the mini Halloween stickers r gonna b used n creating fun items this October Excellent stickers as always my Grandchildren loves xoxo It’s more like 10⭐️s knowledge of the product that she sells, which is stickers thank you it’s unbelievable and when I received the product, I couldn’t believe how nice and clean and sharp. Their stickers are hats off to the seller. What not has to be proud of her selling her products on their site. Amazing seller has a whole wonder of everything and goes above and beyond 🫶🫶🫶🫶 my couch 🛋️ it stuck down and I’m loveing it hehehehehe 🫶🫶🥰🥰🥰 thank you thank you 😊 Thank you for the awesome stickers Best seller she has all the stuff u remember from child hood and other random amazing goodies make sure I check her out and follow to know when she’s on🫶🫶🫶🫶 Best seller ever hehehehehe he’s her I love them so much I can’t wait I got to get little frames thank you thank u ☺️ she makes the most amazing things loving all of my stickers beautiful 😍 will shop again xoxo There perfect 🤩 I love them thank u my friend asked me about the chairs 🪑 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 I’m never going to live down the couch 🛋️ girl lol 😂 amazing seller great selection fun show with great vibes thank you thank you 🫶🫶🫶🫶 Thanks for the stickers! Very adorable!! Great seller!! I'm so happy with my stickers! I love buying from this seller, thank youuuu!!! My cards arrived and they're soo beautiful, I l9ve them. Thank you for the stickers. I loved everything you sent and the extras thank you..
Amazing seller with great deals. I highly recommend 💜 I adore my stickers sooo much! Exactly as pictured & fast shipping! Will definitely shop here again💖 Thank you so much for giving me extra stickers and even looking for the extra powerpuff girl one! I adore your shows so much and thank you for being so thoughtful. Great stickers, great host, great quality 😊 Smaller than I expected, but adorable nonetheless🩷