Reviews (388)Beautiful item, great purchase Really happy 😃 Ty fast delivery 🚚 definitely recommend this seller 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing service from an incredible seller!! Everything as described and never any issues! Charl is very accommodating and takes massive care to packaging!! Will forever order homeware from charl!!💗💗Thankyou!!! Lovely to see ❤️❤️❤️ I like it just a bit small but OK 👍 Eh? It was a wooden tray…. Shown on camera with size and you still bought it? But not happy with size? 😳🙃 Great givvy prize, thankyou x Thank you so much and for the givvy really appreciate it ☺️ Love my order … great show glad i found you again after changing your name lol … great stream and great bargins to be had 🩷🩷 Great seller,
beautiful as expected great items🥰 Won a lovely little diffuser on the giveaway, thank you! thank you so much for my orders I received today absolutely beautiful. I had the confetti vase, glass pink/gold lamp, lemon wipes, asevi fabric conditioners, highland cow bath mat set etc and all arrived perfectly wrapped, amazing quality so thanks a lot Received thank you , well packages Absolutely stunning bought glass lamp candles other fragile items when I tell you how careful and well packed these items were thank you love all 10 items 💕everything as described and very quick delivery 💕 Fast postage great products 👍