Reviews (358)Everything was so perfect love your show so much and love the friendships I’ve built here I will always be back 🥰🫶 Thanks for my awesome items! You're the best! Fast shipping and great deals! Thank you! I loveee can’t wait to try it out thank youu! Always great products! Shipping is always fast, and everything is wrapped so carefully and securely. I’m always happy with my purchases! 🛍️📦✨ Best deal ever!!!! I couldn’t have gotten it anywhere else. Great packaging and swift shipping. Communicative and prompt. Thank you for accepting my offer!! I can't recommend Dawn enough! So sweet, best inventory, and is so generous with her giveys. If I could give 1000 stars I would.✨ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Get to following & bookmarking Dawn’s shows right away. She is amazing and has awesome products. She will never steer you wrong! And she knows how to pack perfectly. Tysm Dawn!!! 🩷🩷🩷 Everything breakable in this order were so very well packaged. Nothing broken. Not a single chip. Everything smells amazing. So very pleased with everything received. Received very quickly. very entertaining host 👏 good time when you watch her ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Another amazing package from Dawn! Thank you so much! If you are not following Dawn what are you doing? You’re missing out bigtime. I love all my purchases and Dawn is a super quick shipper & a very careful packer. Thank you again Dawn, you ROCK!!! 🩷🫶🩷 This host is 💯 she has a nice choice of products .....an a fun show always ! Dawn has amazing products at phenomenal prices if you’re not shopping with Dan you are totally missing a good time and amazing entertainment very quick shipping! love my kayali lip balms. Great seller. Love love love me some DAWN ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much Dawn for an amazing package full of awesome products!! Everyone needs to follow & bookmark Dawn’s shows, she has incredible items at great prices. And she packages everything so carefully too! 🩷🩷🩷 The buxom lip balm was dried out… the company probably overlooked the fact that the cap seems very loose barely stays on and so there’s barely any kind of seal. Obviously not the seller’s fault but Always a great time with Dawn! Love my goodies! 10/10 recommend ❣️ kept in touch to let me know when it would be mailed out. overall awesome. thank you