Reviews (1,464)So where to begin???
As a fellow seller, I know the importance of shipping, being kind, engaging, good pricing, understanding, and customer service.
Sereluna EXCEEDS all of these important things. She runs expensive items at very budget friendly prices. She gets my stuff here fast and safe and ALWAYS includes something that has me giggling when I open the box. I have my struggles…we all do…adulthood is very hard…so those giggles and the expression of such love and friendliness is so much appreciated and needed! I just love her!
So YOU NEED to shop here…and this is coming from a fellow high volume seller! I completely support and adore this treasure of a lady! 💕❤️💕❤️💕 Thank you for being kind with the givys
Fast shipping fast delivery great products Always amazing products at incredible prices. I love her silent auctions with her animations. Awesome seller with fantastic products! Thank you for all the goodies and cute note❣️ Great deals and products here! Always a good time😆 Received all of my orders today. Love all the lip and hair products. Best part was finding all the goodies in the Buyer's Giveaway. Thank you! Great items and a fun experience! Thank you for the givvy!!!!! I received everything today in mint condition. Great prices paid. Thank you love buying from you ! fast shipping as well ! Thx 4 d givvy, really appreciated!