Reviews (893)not in the business of leaving anything but five stars , but a 1980's penny ain't it. You won’t find a better seller on what not Beauties! Lots of character! Serenityhomez definitely is one of the best on WN.🔥🔥🔥🔥 Absolute legend of a man. Always has banger shows with amazing coins. I can't wait for the next so I buy more treasures. Thank you! Great seller, thank you SO much! Good coins for a good price!! Fast shipment.!!! Awesome seller and great show. Thank you! I’m I’m extremely pleased with my purchase. Fast shipping with adequate packaging. Coins are exactly what I wanted. Plus received bonus coins. Would highly recommend this seller. excellent seller, great selection, great prices, fast shipping thank you!!!! Awesome seller, thank you so much! guys im really happy with the givy thanks so much Everything got here on time in great shape Thank you for the giveaway love the show and amazing givvy highly recommend I can’t say enough about this seller 🙏 grateful but do not miss out on his shows‼️‼️ Fantastic seller to work with. Responsive, honest, and professional. Coin arrived quickly, well protected, and exactly as described. One of the best! I’m always thrilled to see them streaming cause I know they always have something great at a fair price. 🫶🏻 Always on point. Great seller!!