Reviews (778)Got them in and I love them!!! Thank you very much!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great prices on beautiful crystals ❤️ absolutely amazing quality and such a lovely person! will continue to do business with her! The specimens were even more beautiful in person! Great experience! absolutely gorgeous. fenomenal packaging 📦 !survived usps wrath Amazing piece again can’t beat it and again won’t shop anywhere else best on app thx 🙏🏻 Outstanding. Packaged well. Arrived fast. Even better in person. Thank you. Wow Cassie! I love my pink amy sphere! It is just so beautiful! You have such high quality products. Thank you again. Looking forward to my next purchase!! I love all my items!! Very well packaged and arrived when expected! Thank you! Absolutely breathtaking piece!! Top qualify and super fast shipping The seller is very polite and nice. my items are beautiful. Thank you so much for always bringing us amazing quality crystals ✨️ I can never miss a show for this reason. The FOMO is bad now that Im in the know about Serpentshimmer 😍 Couldn't pass up the uruguay amethyst piece with the perfect round stalactite eye! It is gorgeous in person. The green apophyllite on mordenite has great color and I love the agate back on the rainbow amethyst cutbase. Great quality and an amazing seller as always ❤️ Beautiful as always! My best crystals always come from Cassie! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Listen… at this point Serpent Shimmer (Cassie) needs to stop putting beautiful pieces in front of me because apparently I have NO self-control. 🤣🤣🤣 This piece is absolutely STUNNING and somehow even prettier in person. The quality is amazing, shipping was great, and I’m over here staring at it like I’ve never seen a crystal before in my life. 😂 Thank you for another gorgeous addition to my collection! Keep doing what you do, girl — but also stop tempting me. 🤭💜 10/10 alllllll perfect pieces. Well packaged. NOBODY has the same quality on here as you. I love your shows and pieces❤️❤️❤️ Amazing piece and this is the reason we only buy from you wife loves it thx 🙏🏻 🔥🔥🫡 Thank you! Great seller and great prices! Highly recommend!