Reviews (752)Both items arrived in BEAUTIFUL condition! The shipping was super fast and it was beautifully packaged to prevent theft and damage. The seller was incredibly kind and communicative and made sure I was aware of the few little flaws present which is greatly appreciated! The deal was amazing as well! I would 100% recommend to others and will be purchasing again in the future!!! Securely packaged. Everything accounted for. Great seller. Some of the items were a little more worn than described. Overall happy with my purchase despite the few fairer condition items. Shipping did take a long time, however no fault of seller - just international delays. Loved all the items! I did get the wrong pants unfortunately but I’m hoping the issue will be corrected! Seller is very kind. Great seller! Will purchase from again! My daughter loves this so much and I appreciate her shows and prices! Cool Pixar jersey and Scooby pants arrived quickly and as described! Always a great seller love your shows 🫶🏽 They’re perfect very quick shipping ! I love my items thank you so much 🥹💗 Such great items! Thank you!! ☺️ Seller sold me a sleeping bag that had the zipper broken . I messaged her and she told me her children had broken it before sending . Seller knew about it and wanted what not to pay for something she already knew was broken . This is not true, I didn’t know the zipper was broke and I offered a full refund. I never heard back from this buyer. Always enjoy anything I receive from this seller! Very happy! My daughter absolutely loved the backpack! She’s officially ready for TK items arrived quickly and exactly as shown in auction Amazing quality 🥰great sellers!!