Reviews (317)Beautiful, thank you so much What package and awesome product Absolutely gorgeous and well package thank you so much I just love my salt and pepper shakers. They were wrapped very good. I should’ve stayed on the show and ordered more!! Thanks for the secure packaging. Great show Tysm Sheri💖🤗 everything came in perfect loving condition. Very safely packaged 📦 Great items and love them all!!! Absolutely looooove my new finds 🥰 tysm! I love this little teapot! However, I think you missed the two broken off petals on the lid! They don’t diminish my love for this sweet teapot, just letting you know for future item inspection. Items arrive safely and on time Sooo happy with my purchase!! Packaged so well!! Thank you so much! 😻 loved everything but my wall pockets was broken sorry this happened I sent you e refund, hope to see you for my shakers show on Tuesday Soo happy with my purchase!! Great seller, items packaged well, Thank you!! Shipped quickly
Packaged great I've purchased before from this seller and I just wanted to say she is awesome 👌 tysm for taking the time with me and making my shopping experience awesome ♥️ loved all the glass minis you pulled for me. tysm 💖 Love that these S&P shakers were all individually wrapped carefully to ensure they arrived safely. Great packaging and shipped fast. One of my favorite places to shop 😁 awesome finds at amazing prices! thank you! Great items! All packaged very well!! Thank you!