Reviews (31)Couldn’t be more obsessed with my diaper wipe pouch! Great quality and exactly what i wanted! Seller was so sweet even remade my item that was lost in transit! Highly recommend! Love this! So well made and adorable. Will be ordering again! Absolutely love! Thank you! I absolutely love her stuff!!! Such good quality!! So much better in person! Love our new pouch, especially for traveling! No more digging in the big diaper bag for a diaper and wipes, just grab the pouch and head to the bathroom. I fit 4 diapers (size 5) and a brand new pack of 64 wipes into the pouch. Love the print! Such a cute pouch!
Love them thank you so much cuter in person❤️🙌 Came to me fast and there are very adorable and just what I wanted. And good material. Such a cute and convenient pouch! 100% worth every penny ABSOLUTELY LOVE!! Will be ordering moreThank you so much i’m so glad you love it !! Can’t wait to see you pop back in for more cute ideas that we can come up with ! 🫶🏻 the cutest everrrr !!! obsessed with my diaper/wipe pouch and the paci clips 🥹 thank you so much !! 💖 The cutest pacifier clips and diaper/ wipe pouches! I love mine 🥰 These are so cute and so well made I purchased another one so I could keep one in my car! Perfect size for wipes and a few diapers which makes it perfect for quick trips or a car backup. Thank you! Thank you so much! 🥹💕 I’m so glad you love it and that it’s the perfect size for keeping in your car! Thank you for coming back and purchasing another one—it truly means so much to my small business! 🫶🏼✨ I love the item!!! Just as described!! I recommend you to all my friends!! Absolutely love my wipe/ diaper holder thank you 😊 Absolutely thrilled with this custom Bluey diaper holder! The stitching and details are top-notch, and it keeps everything super organized. Shipped quickly and carefully packaged.seller was super friendly and communicative throughout the process ❤️🐝 It was perfect 🤩 LOVE IT 🥰