Reviews (2,690)Love your show & purchases! Thank you!! love the fabric jyst as shown! ❤️ items excellent. fast to ship. thank you! I’ve missed your shows tremendously and thank you for the opportunity to add to my OOP Tula collection. You know I’ll take great care of it. Absolutely perfect. Such a fun first purchase. Came fast and exactly what I wanted. Girl I about cried when I saw the Lemur me alone!! Thank you so much!! Awesome fabric fast shipping!
Fabric is my weakness ❤️ Thanks so much! Beautiful and excellent quality!! So pretty will miss you on maternity leave hope you get to return once the new baby and parents have settled in. Love all my new fabrics. Thank you. LOVE EVERY PIECE ❤️ Quality Fabrics, Fast Shipping, Packed with Care 😘 Thank You! Fabrics were lovely and well packaged. I can not say enough how impressed I am with all the fabric I received. The condition of the fabric is impeccable. The care taken- all folded perfectly and packaged perfectly. There was a packing slip!!! A few orders with no slip. Thank you Thank you for excellent customer care. I love all my fabrics and can't wait to get started. 🧡❤️