Reviews (41)It’s beautiful Thank you so much! Love my orange bird! Thank you! These magnets were sooo cute! This seller has such amazing art and I cannot wait for their next show so that I can support them again. Absolutely wonderful! 10/10 These are so cute. Love them. Beautiful packaging! Wonderful designs I am happy to display! All art came so well packaged and is even more gorgeous in person! Love the quality of the prints. So happy with everything! Shipped beautifully! Super fast delivery, love the magnet! Amazing quality and art work!
The seller did everything she could to protect the print from being damaged and the mailman still bent it 😭 not her fault at all, I love my print. Thank you, Sey! OMG thank you so much for the Yeti portrait, and the pin and sticker quality is fantastic! I love it!!! Highly recommend!!! Such cool, creative and awesome products! 💝 These are even better in person! Super cute and high quality. 10/10! The drawings are so cutee im obsessed. You are truly so talented! ⭐️❤️ I love your art! Everything is so beautiful! Awesome seller! Amazing artist! Can’t wait for future shows!!! Love my Orange Bird magnet and sticker! I’ll be shopping with you again! Absolutely obsessed with my new magnets!! Thank you so much!