Reviews (96)Fast delivery, great dress quality Exactly as described, super nice and looking forward to future purchases. :)
Quick delivery, cute kind thank you note If you're looking for great dresses at an even better price then don't hesitate to buy from Brooke!! You won't find better deals anywhere else! So happy with all my purchases! Sweet amazing friendly host and awesome show💚🩷🩷❤️ Love love love everything! Not only super soft but they smell so good! Thank you for decorating me! Love this dress, the hosts, and super fast shipping! I will always love ordering from yall!!! I absolutely love this store!! Great buying experience. An unexpected complimentary gift was included. The dress is magnificent. I don’t leave reviews. I would recommend this seller. Just fabulous! Love love love this seller and the dress is amazing too! Once again a beautiful gown! Absolutely beautiful and thank you for my welcome gift 🎁 My dress is absolutely stunning!
Video did no justice for this dress! Super quick shipping! Will continue to follow & share!!!
I received a dress that I had ordered in less than five days and it was absolutely stunning!! Do not hesitate to buy from the her!! I will be back. These are huge earrings!! This is exactly what I wanted