Reviews (58)Fast shipping great packaging! Great communication Fast Delivery N packaged nicely... i Definitely will be back Above and beyond. excellent packaging. Card condition as shown. ty Shabbaa is the Man of Men! Thank you so much for the buyers! Amazing shipping time! Extremely nice and fun streams Fast shipping great cards thanks!! Absolutely the best seller on here. Packaging and prizes were above and beyond. A good person!
Absolutely one of the most generous people I’ve met here. Fun streams an amazing prizes. Shipping was fantastic. Can’t recommend him enough. Thank you so much Shipped fast and card was well protected! Stream was awesome, shipping was quick and everything was packaged above and beyond, thank you again I look forward to future streams 🏌️♂️ Everything was awesome! Great packaging and overall just fun environment! Great service shipping was extremely fast packing was excellent double wrap so none of the cards could get damaged Purchased Gengar Vmax !! Packaged well! Great seller! Definitely recommend if looking to buy. He also provided me with 151 to get closer to finishing off collection! Very professional & responds msgs quickly! Thanks again! I’ll be back to purchase more! 10/10 Last card of the starters I needed from 151 and it came in perfectly with fast shipping. Really good seller.