Reviews (123)the coa is just a print out so not sure how that help with authenticity , i thought paying for it , i would get a more authentic credential. the bag looks great Thanks for for your purchase dear, and I’m glad u like your bag. Yes the print out is to assure you that the bag is authentic💕 Beautiful! It’s perfect! Thank you so much for my beautiful pieces and such fast shipping!!! Will order again soon!Thanks love.. I’m glad u like them💕💕 Thank you so much, Sis, for the amazing deals! 💕🙌🏽 This seller has some absolutely beautiful pieces, and I LOVE everything I got from her! 😍✨ Shipping was super fast, which I truly appreciate. 📦💨
Don’t sleep on her shows! 🔥 Make sure you bookmark 🔖 and follow ❤️ so you don’t miss out on her beautiful items and great deals. I’ll definitely be back to shop again! 🛍️💎💕You’re amazing sis, I’m glad you like your items. ❤️ Great Seller, easygoing, fair. Tune in!!! Fantastic seller! Great communication, beautiful items, AMAZING prices and super fast shipping. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Highly recommend! ❤️✨Omg you’re awesome as well. Thanks for your patronage and I am glad that you love your items. I hope to see you again soon XOXO. ❤️ Beautiful bag, excellent condition I’m glad u like it it dear💕 Received bag in good condition. Thank you Christmas came early thanks for the deal on the towels I love my Celine silk scarf, thank you so much! BEWARE . DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS SELLER. SHE SELLS FAKES Wow, so sad. Just because you purchased a bag from me earlier which you didn’t buy and COA and I told you the reason why I want to be selling my bags with Coa’s on my live. People like you are the reason that messes things up for others. All sellers should be aware of this individual. She will buy something from your store. Then once she receive it if she doesn’t want it, she would now tell Whatnot that you’re selling fake item .. just to keep the item and to get a refund. She is a fraud sellers beware. great Seller, amazing prices. will keep coming back!!! Super fast shipping and the Alma Monogram was like the host said really clean and In really great shape the price was also good. Was worth the wait and search for the right bag I love my gorgeous GG lock bag, and what a great price! Thank you very much for providing such a great quality bag.🌟You’re welcome hun anytime💕 Seller was great. Just as described. Came quickly. Very happy. Thank you soooo much love💕 Overall..the zip is torn and the smell…it’s either mold or idk definitely everyone is giving suggestions and it was my first purchase on WHATNOT…bumming and wondering if there is a refund policy? Hello, sorry to hear that however, all of the details was giving during my life I’m sorry you feel this way next time. Definitely reach out and I’ll help you out. Such GORGEOUS BAGS!!! Wowwwwww!!! Thank you so much!!! I LOVE THEM! ❤️❤️❤️ All of them!!! I’m glad u love them dear.. 💕💕 Great quality!!!! Fast shipping!!!! Beautiful just in time for traveling As listed. Happy with my purchase OMG.... I don't know where to start, this bag is immaculate, absolutely beautiful 😍. Its a winner, I'm very happy with this purchase. Bag was in better condition than described by seller, packaging was good and shipping was great. Thanks 😊 for a great Whatnot shopping experience xoxoxo's