Reviews (140)These glasses are awsome!! They look and feel great!! I couldn’t be more satisfied with these glasses, their quality is great!! Thanks! High quality, amazing details 🤙 WOW! This family really knows what they’re doing when it comes to designing glasses! I’m never disappointed when I get any of them in. These GS are FIRE!!!! Thank you! Give there private brand a shot, the Santorini is amazing quality Amazing seller! Very knowledgeable I enjoy his show. Keep striving my friend. Great inventory Thank you. Awesome thank you for the wonderful service and great product My glasses was perfect. Got the blue light added in and was ro perfect. I appreciate you guys. Definitely will be back for more. amazing quality. no regrets! legit and handsome seller. love it! thanks! Top quality, better than a lot of designer brands. These new Gucci’s are absolute 🔥! Thank you G! shadezplug shades match or better quality then designer frames recommend Great glasses! Awesome host. I went and purchased another set of glasses also having prescription lenses put in. Very easy to work with and the prices are the best. These Osaka’s are so 🔥! Y’all go buy from this seller! Amazing stock! Guido at Shadez Plug has an amazing verity of of sunnies! I have purchased many and they are so 🔥!! Make sure to check out their Shadezplug collection, you will not be disappointed!! 10 stars ⭐️ Shadezplug brand sunglasses are absolute 🔥! LOVE my purchases - insanely fast same day shipping, and great deals on pricing ☺️ I’m pretty obsessed with “The Tokyo” sunnies I received. They are so 🔥🔥🔥!