Reviews (243)Amazing stickers and squishies!! Absolutely amazing person! Amazing squish! Amazing shows! Will always show up and try to always show out for her! Your amazing Shae! You the best! Thank you! ❤️ She is the best! So sweet and kind! Thank you so much for thinking of me! 🫶 Ilysmmm Shae! Thank you!!! And Congrats on 1k!!! Most amazing and sweet person ever! Packaged well and included so many cute freebies!!!! Everything was packed with such love & care! Tysm Shae! Arrived perfectly and with a sweet thank you note! Thank you so much!! LOVE LOVE LOVE CONGRATSSSS ON 1K Great communication, quick shipping and product as described. Seriously one of the best packages I have received on here! Perfect packaging! This seller is so generous and threw in some extra goodies! Tysm Loved my order! Everything came exactly as shown and described. My order was packaged extremely well and shipped quickly. I would highly recommend coming to enjoy a live and/or buying from her shop! 🥳💕🫂🫶✨️ 5 starts seller for sure! Loveeee🧡 Love my big mama rainbow bar! Great texture so glad to have her! Tysm Shae💖 An absolutely amazing person and amazing shows. Squishy included BTS freebies and she knows my bias and never disappoints. I love everything I get from her and she goes above and beyond to make me feel like a friend. amazing tysm my sweet Shae!!! Shae is the absolute best!! She always has me coming back with such amazing products!! Forever grateful for her!! ❤️❤️❤️ Always so kind to everyone in her lives. Fosters a great community environment and of course some of the best squish around. Love everything I have ever gotten. loooooove all my adorable squish from shaebae! thank you! Yay! Love everything, thank you Shae! 💖 Shae always has a great show! So much fun and great squishies! Always the best! Thank You!