Reviews (27)obsessed! tysm!!! 💕Tysm for supporting my small business. So glad you live then friend❤️ Missing my lid. But it is beautiful. Please let me know. Bear boutique I wrap lids individually and place in box. if you can't find it I'll send a replacement one but it won't be same as one that was for that cup Beautifully made great seller!! Thank you so much 😊 You’re very welcome. Glad you love it ❤️ Thank you for the stickers!!! Ohhhh Mylanta, I'm soo in love with my Eagles snow globe tumbler that glows in the dark!!!! Like what 🤩🤩🤩🤩 They are going to be mad at me with this!!! Thank you so much you are so talented! 💕💕Tysm friend. Hope you enjoy it 🫶❤️ Thank you for the stickers! super cuteTysm for supporting my small business ❤️ Amazing!!! They Gon Love it!tysm for supporting my small business The cups were beautiful 🤩 I got a Tiffany & Co one with silver glitter, and a Louis Vuitton one with gold glitter. Super pretty!!!! However I guess in transit the LV one was damaged and the oil/water solution came out of the cup and I couldn’t keep it dry at all. I’m hoping that sweet lady lets me send it back so I could get another one. please see your messages girly Absolutely adorable! love love love it!tysm friend for supporting my small business 🫶💓 Absolutely LOVE my cup!! 😍😍I'm so glad friend. ty for your support I love my tumbler!! It’s beautiful 😍 Thank you so much. Excellent customer service ty friend. I'm glad you love it. ty for supporting me thank you for my pretty cup. Fast shipping tooty friend. ty for supporting my business I love my pretty ty friend. ty for supporting me Beautiful cup thank you love ❤️ I’m obsessed! Amazing cup, amazing packaging! 1000/10 recommend making a cup with her! TYSM love! Beautiful cup ! Thank you so much!You are so welcome friend. I enjoyed making it for you