Reviews (2,749)Such a sweet Christmas goose.
Love the Jean shirt but it runs small. I’m sure I can sell it.
Thank you Lauren. 🩷🌸 Love my sweet Christmas geese, JP mug, pumpkin S&P and cute clothes. You always find the best items! Thank you Lauren! ❤️ Thank you so much for the surprise gift!Everything is adorable. 🤗🥰 Always find amazing items! Thank you for the swan bag! Wonderful personal shopper who provides incredible service.
Amazing shipping!! Thank you for searching for this special pumpkin! Thank you for the givy gift also🤗 Thank you for all the snacks!! Lauren provides the best sourcing and packaging! Always a five star experience ⭐️ Thank you! Everything arrived packed meticulously! Love everything! Great packaging and fast shipping! Thank you!! Awesome persoal shopper!! I was on the hunt for particular blankets and she found them for me!! took great care with packing. Great seller. Love my Vintage look sign and Blue Sky cat. They’re so cute.
Thank you Lauren! 🩷🌸 Thank you for packing them very well for shipping. Everything arrived safely. I loved everything. 🤗 Thank you sweet friend for the cute shopping bag. It will get used to bring my older friend groceries! Lauren you’re the Best! ❤️ Top notch live personal shopper that cares each item arrives in perfect condition.
I appreciate you!