Reviews (319)very sweet seller, awesome inventory! Fabulous items. Careful packaging and speedy delivery. Love everything! Thannnnkkkk yopouuuuuu‼️‼️ And your raccoons are ADORABLE ‼️‼️TY for what you do‼️‼️‼️❤️ Sharon is the BEST! She is a angel here on earth! highly recommend 👌 🥰🦝🦝🦝 Always amazing service, quick turnaround, fast shipping. And the best packaging I've seen so far. Everything was authentic and smells amazing. Always a returning customer. Thank you. I love all of the fig scents and frangrance house options! I put it on my hat I love it Love the cause! My pup loved the paper because it smells like raccoons. Amazing show with insane amount of products to select from! Things you see no where else Sharon and Clarence have the hookups! Thanks so much and I loved my givey!! Going straight to my bag ❤️🙏🏼 Perfect condition! Thank you 5 stars across the board such an amazing knowledgeable seller !! And the raccoons are too cute thank you 😊 everything was amazing. I really loved the note. it was so sweet it made me cry. 💕💕💕🔥🔥🔥💕💕💕 Sharon is a great seller with many niche fragrances that you don't see on wn. The best thing is all purchases go to the animal rescue. Something I can get behind and support!!!💕💕💕 Miss Sharon is amazing!!! Thank you🥰❤️ Always authentic beautiful fragrances! Packed so securely too! Thank you friend! 💜💜 Very lovely lady and a nice variety of price points on merchandise sold. I just love her spirit and love for wildlife. Her perfume collection is top notch and priced to sell. Thank you for the nice warm comfy raccoon print blanket ❤️ Fast shipping, great packaging - great fragrance! Love the raccoon stickers 🦝 Thank you so much! Such a great selection and an amazing host!!! And an amazing cause! I love that I can get alllll the niche samples and try before I buy the big ones! And the best part is I’m supporting a rescue too! 💜 Awesome products for sure! Will definitely be back! You also have the CUTEST packaging I’ve ever seen! Thank you for all you do to help the babies. You’re awesome!