Reviews (1,267)Shane is awesome prices are the best, honest and honorable. shipping is fast and accurate. Love his energic shows got to watch his shows. highly recommend him GREAT GREAT KIDS AND ADULT ITEMS! FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT SHOW!! fun show, great deals, great products! I was very excited to receive my order the watches were beautiful I loved mine and my husband loved his very comical show will definitely buy again 😊 LOVE EVERYTHING I GOT FROM YOU MY BOYS ARE SO HAPPY Love this seller!❤️❤️ Great host, entertaining show and you get the best deals. Make sure you book mark future shows. Mama V Loved the watch you the man Your super! Kids love the items. We are all happy campers! Thank you Such a great stream, always find great deals! Ty! Love shopping with Shane and his family! Great seller! Love that Canadian!
Thank you Shane!! Love all my pieces. Super fast shipping. Always great merchandise and a great show! Excellent customer service! Really cares about his customers. Tons of deals.
the girls are going to enjoy the lip gloss and key chain Great deals on name brand products and very fast shipping. Thanks so much for the Givey!!! great seller, great items, makes things fun So happy with my purchase from Shane ups, everything came in quick and as as described. The condition of the items were even better than I expected. Brand new with tags and clean as a whistle. Great items! Fast shipping
Thanks a lot for the deals. My daughter loves the clothes. Highly recommend this shop.