Reviews (490)My items arrived intact. I love the pieces I invested. Awesome seller. Please bookmark and follow.
💕🇬🇧😃 # lovey items # great show # as described! What amazing jewelry thank you so much!!!! Thank you! It was like Christmas up in here opening my package today 😆 I love everything, and thank you for my extra gifts too 🫶🏻 Always amazing jewelry and packed beautifully!! Such care goes into these packages and I will be a steady customer! Amazing gifts with each item! Very generous!! Thank you! Thank you so much Shannon~ My first purchase with you and I appreciate all the free gifts and chains with the pendants~ I highly recommend this seller. Thank you. omg! Everything was beautiful. Thank you for the generous givvies and all of the beautiful extra freebies that matched perfectly with my purchases. I can't wait to come back. Everything was packaged nicely and had a few bonus items! Thank you I love Shannon92 shows! I always get great items! Absolutely, amazing seller.Everything was packaged individually and with loving care!! i can't wait to go back to more of her shows Great seller , fast shipping , always includes a free gift. 🎁 10 stars ⭐️ thank you so much for my shipment. love all my purchases and the added little bonus you added. i will come back and shop again. Incredible turnaround time, packaging, prices and extra goodies! My first time on the channel and I actually won a giveaway. I bid on stuff that night but was unsuccessful. I enjoyed the show and found myself looking forward to the next ones so I bookmarked them all. But anyway, I got my giveaway prize in the mail today. I’m not usually a broach person, but this broach Shannon sent me was breathtaking! It is so beautiful I can’t stop looking at it! I’m pretty sure it’s real sterling silver too. Even if not, it’s so pretty. I love it and I will wear it or put it on my purse because it’s too beautiful to not be seen.
Shannon thank you so much!
I absolutely love it! I also love the hand written note from you. That’s a nice touch that you took the time out of your busy schedule to do that! I look forward to your next shows. I have been waiting for them and I’m glad to see they got rescheduled until after my payday comes! You seem like a real nice lady and I like how you put the jewelry together as a set. You have very good taste! Thank you again! thank you so much! Great service, great product, and quick shipping! 11/10! Amazing jewelry bundle! Thank you so much!