Reviews (28)Excellent seller!!! Has high end and unique purses!!! As well as her jewelry jars!!! thank you so much for my lovely purses thank you so very much for my beautiful purses they are gorgeous. I'll be back to order again Amazing stuff i love all the jewelry here
Thank you my friend Thank you. Love your givy. Great seller! Fast shipping! Love the jewelry jar! Highly recommend!!! Love love all of my goodies thank uou I really enjoyed shopping at Shay’s Closet. She has a great variety of items! I was so excited to shop and I got my daughter and friends involved. We all can’t wait for next week! Great products and fast shipping!! THE HOST AND CAMERA MAN HAD AMAZING CHEMISTRY, THE PRESENTATION WAS AWESOME Very pleased with my items. I really enjoyed the host. Looking forward to following her. I love the stuff
All great quality and ShaQuanda has great customer service
Love the giveaways and the small gifts she sends with the orders ❤️