Reviews (10,335)Great husband and wife team! I love their stream! Thank you for the Shawni and Boo Boo bucks to use in your fabulous shop! Always five stars from me! Love love my purchases, everything is just beautiful ❣️ Always a pleasure shopping with you. Tysm 🥰 Love that you carry trending brands and many thanks for the pretty jewelry. The money towards your items is awesome to win. Thanks for your generosity ❤️ Great bag and so nice to have $10 off. Thanks so much guys!! The Rogue 25 is so beautiful and unique. The Coach Burgundy wallet is clean and just a beauty. And the link earrings match a ring I own, can’t wait to wear them to together as a set. Thank you! The Boo Bucks keep me coming back 😄 Thank you so much for giveaway. Great idea giving the Shawni and Boo Boo bucks. I actually prefer over Amazon. Very smart I am in love with all of my Korean products. Never tried or knew about them before but I am loving them. They are high quality items! What can I say, 5 stars as always. I love supporting you guys! Great condition - fast shipping as always! thank you 💕 Thank you so much for the wonderful givvy 🥰!! Love Shawni and BooBoo!! Thank you!! thank you so much as always! Thank you Shawni and Booboo. Love the bracelets. Beautiful!