Reviews (1,174)Fast shipping. Great product came great thank you chat check out his shows Always a great time racing on the Drag Strip!!! Thank you again brother Always a lot of fun hanging out and talking Diecast and other hobbies. Thank you again! Highly recommend! Great seller with awesome inventory, fair prices, and a fun, engaging show. Everything was packaged well, shipped quickly, and arrived exactly as described. You can tell Shawn genuinely cares about his customers and the diecast community. I'll definitely be back for more!
Fire show fun races great packing amazing shipping What can I say that I haven’t already 😎 Love this man’s show! Good time, good crowd and great deals! Love the race track and atmosphere! been looking for this set for a long time I love them. great seller, quick shipping, definitely will buy from again thank you again came great much love brotha awesome race . thanks man. the was fun Always enjoy case breaks! 10/10 seller! Fast shipping good packaging Fire shows Fun races. What a great time. Wish I could’ve stayed in longer. Looking forward to the next one thank you came great awsome shows check him our