Reviews (8,255)Great show great packaging would definitely recommend Wow! Amazing books and giveaways! Awesome packaging! And even an extra giveaway bonus! Thanks! Awesome comics and great customer service. HOOOORAAAA!! Simply The Best!! accurate description and fast shipping Fantastic books!!! Fast shipping!!!! Well packaged books!!! Will absolutely buy from again Amazing packaging and shipping as always!! Everything is great. thanks Great show books and giveys thanks Shawn awesome packaging and quick delivery Great show as always, thank you again! came as described! Thank you. Packaged well, great condition!! Thank you!! high value seller! don't sleepy sleep boys! Thank you! Arrived excellent condition! Love this cover and the seller was great. Will do business in the future
Great purchase and books were packed up perfectly to keep them safe a fast delivery! Thank you so much for the awesome comics I bought from you on Whatnot! I really appreciate the great selection, smooth transaction, and care you put into the books. I’ll definitely be back for another show—thanks again! I made it to lanyard level BABY!!! Top-notch seller. Highly recommended.