Reviews (588)everything is beautiful as always. I've ordered half a closet of stuff from here even though I didn't need anymore clothes and guess what? no regrets. I love receiving a package from this seller. and will definitely always be back 🤭😅🥰 Love my items. Shayla has the best style! The sweetest person, and some of the best items! Always a fun time in your live and now I get to wear cute clothes to my kiddos sports! Shayla always has the best stuff!! She’s amazing! Absolutely OBESSED and well packaged!!!! Ty ty ty!!! Amazing as always. Love love, love the rings. Super quick ship, you’re the best!! Kindest soul on whatnot. Thanks for being the sweetest human and sending me so many good treasures! Shayla- where do I even begin….first if you’re new here, give her a follow and bookmark her shows.
Secondly, I was really looking forward to my purchase and you went above and beyond with the packing and all the love! Thank you for my beautiful jewelry. It was even better in person!
Not only is this Seller a total gem, she is genuinely herself and put a smile on everyone’s face in her shows and will visiting others! We need more of you Shaylabethhhh.
Thank you for being you and for my amazing purchase. I’m in love with all of my items.
Shine bright baby!!!!!!! Shayla is a queen and her shows are the best! Absolutely LOVE everything!
Packaged with love, got the absolute sweetest letter from the sweetest woman. So happy… The seller really is the whole package!🫶 Thank you beautiful for another great purchase and cute notes that I always look forward to reading. 🌐🎀💜 Always amazing. Always here super fast. ❤️ Thanks for all the cute clothes I am very satisfied with this extremely cute set. I also appreciate the note she wrote to me. Shaylaaa!!! I’m obsessed with you and so glad I caught your show because you are a magical human. Shayla’s lives are full of fun and she’ll have you laughing your booty while showing you bangers. Her package is one of the best I’ve received with a hand written personal note of appreciation as well as instructions for the upcycled clothing I purchased. She also included the cutest little giveaway girlie pack of allll the things we always need, perfect for throwing in a purse or bag to have on hand. Shayla is a seller I wish I could hang out with in person because she is that flipping cool. Can’t wait to catch another show! Out here bringing joy like it’s her life mission! Never a dull moment. Love my jersey!! Lovvvvvvve each piece ✨💓✨ thanks Shayla I love my Shayla original, so much! Ahhhhh thank you 🙌🏼❤️