Reviews (307)Everything was great but one box had no bubble wrap, two of my pops were damaged ;( great packaging and even better card!!! it's cardboard, it's shiny, and I'm happy great pops great deals packed well Everything was mostly great but one box had no bubble wrap which was quite disappointing ;( two of my pops were damaged Ty very much for the great deals Amazing prices and packages came protected! Would definitely shop again from here !! Thank youu great shipping order came in quick Cards came in beautiful condition! I got three extra cards and because payment initially failed for the three, I asked what I needed to do, he just added them to my order of a custom card. Thanks once more. Has the heat don’t miss out come check out the homie 🤟🏽 cards came exactly how described the price was perfect they were package securely and arrived on time thanks for the cards highly appreciate you would recommend seller to anyone fantastic shipping time and love the show Thx shed the tins awesome hope you end up coming back soon so I can pick more of these up you seem like a great guy and I hope the best for you either way man again thx for everything it all showed up very well packaged and quickly this Seller went above and beyond in making sure my card was protected during shipment Thank you very much i really appreciate it! Awesome service the card came in quick and was safely packaged and in great condition.very good seller cards came in beautiful condition for a marvelous price was packaged very securely and arrived on time i higly appreciate the cards would definitely recommend this seller to anyone mad he leaving the game thx shed solid pick ups man ⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⣿⢿⣿⡟⠛⠷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⣤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⢰⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⡛⠅⠁⠈⠈⠘⠳⠀⠀⢒⠀⠀⠀⡠⠊⠉⠉⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⡀⠀
⠀⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⣰⢤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠾⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠻⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆
⠀⠈⣿⣿⣿⠟⠋⣿⢌⣿⡷⢄⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⣾⠀⣸⣿⡏⢡⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠊⢛⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣾⣿⣿⢿⡄⠀⡀⠀⠀⠙⢿⡯⢀⡻⢿⡿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣻⣹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿
⠀⢀⣿⣷⡛⢿⣿⣿⣷⣿⡍⠀⠷⣦⢄⣀⣼⡇⢫⣰⠆⠀⠀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⣓⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⡟
⣀⣼⣧⡌⠳⣤⠿⣿⡿⣿⣶⣤⣴⣿⣿⣯⣿⣿⣿⣧⡀⠀⠸⡕⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠿⠁⠘⣿⣿⡟⠀
⣩⡵⢤⠟⢄⠘⢤⡘⢇⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣥⣎⠁⠀⠀⢒⣠⣦⣦⣴⡇⠀⠀⣬⣿⣿⠃⠀
⠸⣷⣟⠱⡀⠳⢤⡀⠀⠳⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠻⢿⣿⣇⢀⣀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⣿⣿⣯⣲⠀
⢷⢌⣿⡆⣉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⡏⠙⠛⠿⠿⠃⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⢠⣿⡷⡳⠃⠀
⡙⢿⣿⣿⡿⣦⣤⠄⠀⢸⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣆⣤⣾⣯⠞⠁⠀⠀
⠈⢦⡹⣾⣿⣾⡟⠛⠀⠀⢺⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⣿⣿⣿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⣅⣨⡟⠻⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⢤⡄⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⣩⢟⠕⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀