Reviews (2,016)Highly recommend this breaker. Great seller. Great streams. Quick shipping. won 7 lots only got 4 cards in mail just in penny sleeves first time buying and last time Appreciate the bonus pack!
Always a vibe! Thank you for the cool hits! Trusted breaker and seller 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 crazy fast shipping. always a good break!! repeat customer AMAZING STREAM GREAT PRODUCT SUPER FAST SHIPPING It’s nobody’s fault that I skunked lollll. Great seller and easy to deal with they have these boxes at Walmart half the price, but still a fast shipper It was a fun break and thanks for the cards!🤙 Always a good break and show with Sheer. Cards come quick and well packaged. Chat as you scroll down you can see I set the bar for reviews now is your turn to get in these brakes and get some wins too!!!!!! If you sleep, the vulture will eat !!! The best value rips !!!!!!!!! Find a better break I dare you !!!!! Chat, you must always trade spaceballs Giulia if you don’t wanna be cursed!!!! NcTreasures is the vulture!!!