Reviews (135)Amazing seller!
Will be a lifetime customer!
Thank you as always❤️ One of my favorite sellers on this app!! Great inventory & an amazing seller. I’m never bored in Shiela’s shows. Great items. Excellent seller. cute packaging! thank youu! Beautiful dust bags great quality! Fast shipping! Cane with a free gift which was so thoughtful! Got all my goodies! Thank you so much! Thank you💐
I love my bags and fragrance 🩷🩷
You always have amazing things for purchase!!
Absolutely amazing bags! Excellent condition. Very good price. Genuine seller. Love the little gifts that came with the bags!💜💜💜 I am very pleased with my purchase. I will purchase from this seller again. Kind of confusing bc you don't get everything pictured. Still seems like a great deal though. Wish the description stated what was coming. I got a steal!!! Thank you so much and God Bless you and your shows ❤️ Thank you for the super clean Coach Tote! Item was counterfeit item had many callouts, even for a counterfeit bag that were not mentioned during the show extremely disappointed …thankfully received a refund from whatnot after contacting Whatnot.
Sounds like a win for you. I’m sure you kept the bag as I am certain it was confirmed to not be counterfeit. You got a 475 bag for almost half the cost! In great condition for a vintage bag! Has you handled your complaint and your response like an adult. I would have graciously accepted the bag back. As you saw in my response. Just simply try to do better and be a better person. Respectfully. The most beautiful Coach leather flower charms! Love the encouraging ❤️ stickers nice seller🩷 packaged with care🩷 Fast shipping beautiful items Always a great show laughing and amazing everything that comes from Miss Shelia🧡