Reviews (115)Everything was excellent! Very happy with my purchases. Shelley always has the best stuff! I thoroughly enjoy her shows, shipping time is always quick and she packages perfectly! I am a repeat buyer and loyal customer! Such a sweet seller❣️ A+++++ TYSM❣️❣️ came super fast and love it Great seller! Items arrived in great shape and faster than expected! Great prices! Thank you!!! What an excellent grab! Shipping was fast and the items were in excellent condition! I highly recommend! Beautiful as always. I love buying dolls from you Hands down one of THE BEST sellers on WhatNot. A class act & a great person. Always a great show with wonderful treasures on offer. Thanks so much!!! 🤗🤗🤗 thank you so much! packaged well and fast shipping Love my items! Thank you! The cutest Kermie ever! Thanks for a great item and super fast shipping. Love ordering from Shelley! She’s super sweet and always packages her orders with care! Thank you so much! Quick shipping and great to work with. Highly recommend this seller.
Best experience and absolutely beautiful dolls!!!
So HAPPY with my purchases! Seller is so sweet and her CPK restores are AMAZING! Will definitely be a long time buyer from her! Thank you! 😊 Packed well & shipped fast! Awesome seller, thank you! Love love love the Care Bear blanket! So happy I purchased it! Wonderful seller! A+++++++ Tysm Shelley❣️ Thank you so much! Great stuff at great prices. ❤️ Adorable and super fast shipping! Hands down, one of my fave WhatNot sellers. Her shows are always filled with wonderful treasures. Quick shipping. Packaged with care. Can’t wait for the next show! 🤗🤗🤗 Perfect condition! My kiddos are going to love these! I highly recommend! Thank you for another great delivery!