Reviews (391)I received all of them in excellent condition can't wait for the hen on the nest to take center stage in my collection as soon as it arrives... hope your fundraising went well thank you so much , oh and thank you for the giveaway too. Best giveaway I ever received. I also found so many items that I love here. Thank you!
What a lovely experience! Enjoyed the show, love the items, appreciate the kindness. All the stars!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Really cute would purchase from seller again. Love my items! Packed very carefully. Everything came packaged very nicely. And there were even some fun thank you goodies thrown in.☺️🩷 Great piece at a great deal! Thank you! Lovely item, quickly and carefully shipped. I enjoyed your show and will be back! I really enjoyed your show! Super fast shipping and I love all my new goodies, thank you! Received and in perfect condition. Thank you 😊 Shipping was so fast! Great prices and the items I purchased are exactly as described! Everything was packed well. Thank you so much for the giveaway surprises! So many great things! Very nice bundles loved everything fast shipping and packaged with care Cute giveaway! Thank you! Thank you! Great quality 10/10 Freaking love the sewing needles! Thank you so much . The bowl is beautiful as well. And the little metal church looking piece is awesome! I look fwd to more of your shows So many goodies! Wonderful seller and so many great finds- thank you so much! what a great, unique, fun chain belt (other). thanks! Great hiding gems here. Love my purchases