Reviews (65)Very thoughtful givvy thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Wonderful box of goodies!!
Beautiful variety of crystals. Great host, affordable items, and engaging auction experience! Beautiful fluorite and fun host. This givvy felt like receiving a surprise present from a friend! Sherastarr puts so much heart into what she shares, and her generosity made my day. Such a sweet treat to open—thank you for making even a giveaway feel so special! 🫶🏼 From crystals to jewelry, every item in this order exceeded my expectations! I was so pleasantly surprised by the phenomenal quality, and everything was packaged with such care. The givvy was incredibly generous and thoughtful, too! Sherastarr is such a sweetheart and a true gem. Thank you for making this order so special! I purchased the cutest little fluorite from Sherastarr, and I absolutely love it! It was so well packaged and came with an amazing, thoughtful givvy that made opening my order extra special. Thank you for the care and generosity! 💜 Fast shipping! Packed with care! Amazing fluorite pieces! Will be back for more! Thanks again!!! 5+🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟!!!!! Absolutely beautiful pieces carefully wrapped and shipped by someone who is clearly a specimen lover. She very generously sent two free gifts, and those pieces will be enjoyed oh my goodness what an amazing givvy thank you soooo much! beautiful piece and the hand written note ugh if I could give you 100 🌟's I would!!!!!!!! everything is so so beautiful i’m so thankful!! thank you so much 💚💚 Amazing quality, great prices. Quick delivery! TYSM! Everything came on time & in great shape and condition ,amazing seller ! Love all her products will continue too buy !!! Awesome seller fast shipping Gorgeous natural specimens! 😍 always the best and craziest pieces at a good price🫶🫶🫶 Beautiful natural specimens! 😃 gorgeous green adventurine bracelet and quartz point!! pretty packaging too ◡̈ thank you sm for the giveaway! 💗✨ arrived in perfect condition, just as described! Will be back to buy again! Great person and awesome items. Highly recommend. Stop by one of her shows.
all so lovely!!! thank you for my lil gifts❤️ Amazing pieces. I purchased my first enhydro fluorite, and it is incredible. Very kind and patient seller. Fast and secure shipping.