Reviews (169)Love the sweats - they are so soft! Thank you so much! :) Always love my purchases from Amanda!! She is the sweetest and her inventory is on point!! TYSM! They’re so cool, I can’t believe I got them for only $7! Thank you for the giveaway 🏈 tysm! love everything as always 🫶🏻 Thank you so much Amanda! sheshedthreds is one of my favorites! always enjoy her shows and love everything I've gotten from her! always love my packages from Amanda! she's one of the nicest sellers you'll come across and she has amazing inventory! give her a follow y'all, you won't regret it! Everything I got from Amanda was 🔥🔥🔥! Can’t wait for your next show! Great items and great seller!! Everything was perfect! Thank you! So cute! Came quick and perfect! Packaging was too cuteee ♥️Thank you Chaoticcraft! 💕 Was shown adult clothing, this item is a medium as stated but it’s a very tiny medium. It looks more like a child’s med to large. Good condition but not what I expected. I can’t wear them.Hi Sheri, I am sorry you weren’t happy with your item. If you would have messaged me before leaving a review I would have been happy to help. Have a good weekend. Love everything! Thank you so much!!! My first Vuori purchase! Love it! Steph, I didn’t know you got your first vuori from me! I love that! Thanks for supporting me!