Reviews (742)Overall 5 star, happy each time I shop there and will return again and again great cards in beautiful condition 🔥 Awesome secure packaging and great SH packs too!! 🙏🏻 The items took over a month to arrive. I reached out to “Shiddy” asking about the delay, but received no response. Additionally, the seal on an ETB I received was ripped.
Awesome givy 🔥 good condition, thank you ! got a dragonitr attack rare out the etb! appreciate the game. The shiddy packs lived up to.the name though lol 😆 guaranteed holos = energy smh Thanks for the 30th Celebration product - Shiddy you rock! Thank you for the giveaway Was not the card on the picture Me and my kids had a good time opening up all the shiddyhits packs. They weren't too shiddy 👍 Arrived safe and sound. Thanks Shiddy! Best show on Whatnot!! Outstanding Seller!! Lazer Fast Shipping!! 5 Stars!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Everything you guys sent me is damaged. You guys need to learn how to package stuff because an ascended booster bundle is crushed tube. Blisters of pitch black are crushed a chaos rising booster. Bundle is crushed.