Reviews (24)Happy that I was able to win a slab but extremely happy with the service and fast shipping Thank youuuu - the kids and us loved opening the arts!! We got some beautiful pulls each of our fav Pokémon’s! Def loving the Arceus art packs more 🖤 Shield always hooks it up. Super fast shipping. Even hitting “floor packs” on the wheel there is tons of good stuff included. Always a good day when getting a package from Shield
Super fast shipping great streamer and always fun to watch highly recommend him Great seller with great inventory! Always a good time on his stream
Thank you for listening to your community and bringing in products people want to see during your streams. It really shows that you value everyone’s feedback. I also love the business card!! Thanks, friend! Thank you!! Beautiful cards :) and fast shipping Everything about this stream was awesome! Thank you🙏 Very well packaged and came quickly. Will buy from again. Great cards, great condition. Shipped really fast with perfect packaging. Great channel with zero issues. Package arrived quickly. I would highly recommend this seller!