Reviews (251)Always happy with the color breaks so much fun on this game! cards are gorgeous, thanks for being awesome! You the many. Perfect as always. I'll be back for more! top notch cards from an excellent host! fast shipping and great packaging as well! let's GOOOO! Great communication and fast shipping. The packaging ensured the card arrived safely Great communication and fast shipping. The packaging ensured the card arrived safely Always keep me coming back One of my favorite sellers! 10/10! Super fast safe shipping Excellent shipping and the packaging was very secure Excellent service. Fast shipping. Seller has excellent communication skills. The items were packaged with care. Squished but good xD thanks man Great selection of cards. you had what I needed. ty for the Great content! great stream and super cool guy Love the precon! Even included some sleeves for me, thanks! Great stream. Had some mis-print cards which I collect, so that was cool. Great cardboard! shikirk is an absolute legend and my go to for the hottest pulls on the app 100% This dude is a G!!! Good games, great prices, and always fair!!! Follow this man!!