Reviews (537)This dress is so good and fits me perfectly. Thank you! Wonderful unique buys! These gucci leather gloves are the best and fit me perfectly! Beautiful, Quality and Excellent Condition! Very nice quality, cute dress! You have the most unique items at really good prices. Thank you! Love a good sample!! They all smell so good🩷
Beautiful Vintage excellent shape. Items arrived on time. Gorgeous earrings in beautiful packaging. So glad I found Ursula’s show/page. Ursula is a wealth of knowledge. Her shows are slower, BUT she really takes the time to describe the item and give some history about the brand or item. I am glad I found her page and enjoy her shows. This dress arrived packaged so well and in perfect condition. It looks so much more beautiful in person. Tysm Amazing seller! Every item I’ve purchased from her has been beautiful, authentic, and exactly as described. Everything comes with a COA! I absolutely love buying from her and highly recommend her! ❤️ Thank you! I love the shade of lipstick and the giveaway is so awesome…the Valentino clips:) love this! cant wait to buy more from you Beautiful Gucci dress practically brand new Ursula, how do you source such a wonderful variety of classy, beautiful pieces and still keep them at price points that allow us to stay fashionable? You have such an incredible eye for finding special items at amazing values.
Thank you so much! I absolutely love my purchase and truly appreciate everything you bring to your shows. Beautiful piece!!! Thk u! I purchased a gorgeous Yves St. Laurent orange and blue geometric Boucle Jacket and it’s absolutely perfect! Shineonshop has amazing luxury clothing options, filled with unique designs and multiple luxury brands. Ursula sources such great inventory, I really enjoy watching her shows and admiring all of the items she brings out. The YSL I purchased is in excellent condition, no callouts, and accurately described. Getting a unique item at a fair price is one thing but no surprises is so much more satisfying. I’m ecstatic I found Ursula’s ShineOnShop and am looking forward to purchasing my future wardrobe pieces with her. I highly recommend ShineOnShop for high quality, excellent luxury options. Plus, Ursula takes her time, goes through fits, and your taste, which is significantly important when you rely so much on the seller. This was my first purchase and will be returning for more amazing pieces. Thank you so much ShineOnShop and Ursula! 💖🫶💖 Beautiful, quality material. I had a day and Ursula had the goods! I picked up not only some dresses and another clothing bundle but 4 pieces of Chanel. Absolute perfection across the board! Beautiful pieces. I love it all!
This hoodie is very cute. Love my new coat!! Can’t wait to wear it this winter season!! Amazing!!!! Thank You Soooo Much… 🎉🎉🎉🎉
Loved The Wrapping…. perfect!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼😊 There was a stain on the lapel that wasn’t called out.