Reviews (1,904)Anyone else having Shino withdrawals? Spectacular, phenomenal, excellent, legendary Givey came extremely fast. Make sure to watch shinotcg shows. Great stuff. 5 stars all around!!!! ty for the hitties! arrived quickly + packaged safely 💥 ur the goat! one of the best rtyh streamers on whatnot!! got a full album pack as promised as well as it top loader which is pretty good because I'm always needing those also was able to pulled a stamped card the evolved form of appling little lizard guy so that's pretty cool thank you!! Shino is like the older big brother no one asked for hahahah. He’s the best! 😁
One would argue he has the hottest hands on WN actually.. Awesome streamer with great deals. Thank you so much! Thank you so much for the extra goodies, you’re the best, I love you so much! 🫶😍🥹 I appreciate you sending the bulk too