Reviews (230)Package came great, had an amazing chill time. Great place to relax and catch some bangers-Poke_Nerds Outstanding Seller!! Lazer Fast Shipping!! 5 Stars!! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Seller is very kind and makes sure customers are happy and satisfied even tho I didn’t express dissatisfaction! highly recommend buying from them, they’ll take care of you. My favorite streamer hands down. All came in, in good condition. im happy with my order. Thank you for the givy I really appreciate it 🙏 Fast delivery and well packaged. Good condition and great givy ❤️ thank you Very communicative seller, good experience! Received bulk. At Least throw in one good holo man 🤦🏻♂️ Amazing seller! Fast and reliable! Packaged thoughtfully, arrived quickly. Good seller I got an Acended Hero’s ETB!! 10/10 and for such a good price!
This guy is a scammer still waiting on refund they switch the results for the spots
Did you really want a form filler to win your buyers ETB givvy? 🤦🏻♂️ Thanks again for the buyers giveaway. Packaging was perfect and everything arrived safe. Always enjoy your shows and look forward to the next one. packed carefully and arrived quickly. Great deal Great seller! Always a lot of fun. Trustworthy seller recommend! Everything came in exceptionally well. The delivery was fast and easy. Thank you! I don’t ever talking about the chaos etb damages but hey I’m ripping it anyways. Great deal !! Fast shipping