Reviews (296)Best, most creative and fun pen builder on the app! You have to check out his work!! Amazing! Love my pen!! Thank you so much! If you want a good place to hang out with someone who gives off the best vibes, then you’ll wanna hang out in shipwreck’s shows! Talented pen maker!
Amazing custom built pens with stands! I wish I could add a picture with my review!! Amazing work!! Will definitely return for another custom!! Thank you so much!! I absolutely love it. thank you so much. it arrived safe and fast Shipwreck!!!! Thank you so much for working things to make it possible for me to get the doorables i was looking for! I greatly appreciate you!!! 🫶🫡🫶🫡🫶 Great host and great show!! I'm so happy with my doorable!! Thank you so much!! 🤩💖 Awesome items and very talented artist Loved my givvy and can’t wait to see the pen he creates for me! got all my goodies thank you so much!!! My first purchased with shipwreck and I will continue to shop with them. Always a great time. Thank you for my goodies. ❤️❤️❤️ If you haven't checked out this seller yet, you're seriously missing out! He's an amazing seller, an even better person, and his shows are always so much fun. The atmosphere is welcoming, entertaining, and you'll keep coming back for more. On top of that, he makes absolutely phenomenal pens with incredible craftsmanship. I can't recommend him enough, definitely go check him out! If i could rate him a 10 or of 10 I would. ❤️❤️❤️ Loved everything about it. Great craftsmanship 🤩 I love it!!!!! Thank you Shipwreck, this pen is Epic!!!💜💜💜 There is no way to top this incredible pen and stand!!! I’m truly humbled by its beauty!! Great show, it was really fun 🤩 Thank you for my Hei Hei and my stickers! 🐓 The best pens on whatnot!!! Received my dream pen from shipwreck! He brought my chicken pen to LIFE!!! Thanks friend! 🫶🏼 🐓 My all time FAVORITE Funko pop Custom Pen builder streamer. ALWAYS a fantastic atmosphere in his shows, Fantastic Host, awesome fair prices, if you haven't bought from SHIPWRECK, your missing out. all around an absolute phenomenal experience!!! Love my ratatouille pen! It’s perfect. No other pen like it! Quite literally the best pen I own and from one of the best sellers on the app. Can’t recommend pens from Shipwreck enough!!!! Much love friend.